Upstart Labs is partnering with OEN for a pitch contest on Wednesday, May 8, at which the first-place winner will receive a package of go-to-market services from the team at Upstart Labs. Upstart Labs and OEN will select 6 companies from those who apply online by Thursday to participate in the event.
Specifically, we're looking for:
- Companies in one of our target segments, which include mobile apps, analytics tools, enterprise software apps, and business-to-business software as a service
- An experienced team looking to innovate and/or disrupt an industry they know well
- An opportunity for Upstart Labs' team of strategists, designers, developers and marketers to accelerate the winning startup business
Companies will get about five minutes to pitch, followed by five minutes of Q&A. Winners will be selected from a panel of partners from Upstart Labs.
The winner will be invited to Upstart's offices for a 1/2-day Go-To-Market Working Session - part of Upstart's services for market-ready startups. There, they'll partner with Upstart to create:
- A Business Model Canvas - clearly outlining their strategies and key assumptions
- An Elevator Positioning Worksheet - articulating their competitive differentiation
- A Key Messages Map - with value propositions for each buyer persona
...giving them a jumpstart on the next phase of their startup's growth.